Biden EO Cancels Keystone Pipeline = 'Environmental Impact' / Costs 10K jobs, Doesn't help environment
Topic starter January 25, 2021 6:21 pm
President Joe Biden
- Economic Harm 1: Income Loss
- Economic Harm 2: Job Loss
- Environmental Harm: Pipeline was beneficial to the environment.
- Benefitting Foreign Interests: Saudi Arabia
- Harming American Interests
- What is the short and long-term Environmental Impact of the Keystone Pipeline?
- What is the short and long-term Economic Impact of the Keystone Pipeline?
- What is the short-term job loss due to pipeline cancellation?
- What is the long-term job loss due to pipeline cancellation?
- How does this benefit foreign interests?
- How does this harm American interests?
Topic starter January 25, 2021 6:23 pm
Canada's Trans Mountain Pipeline positively impacted:
New Open Query:
- Does the positive impact to the Trans Mountain Pipeline offset the negative impact(s) from cancelling the Keystone Pipeline?
January 25, 2021 6:33 pm
Appears China and Russia benefit as well.