POTUS Biden (or designee) unlisting Biden Inauguration video = propaganda
- Joe Biden and/or Designee
Attached images show the video is unlisted.
Most recent update of the video as of this listing: "2021-01-22 TSF Biden Inauguration" was captured at 1330hrs, shows 483,404 views, 4.3K LIKES, 40K DISLIKES, and comments were disabled.
No live chat during the live feed.
LINK (Intentionally Broken): https: //youtu .be/ LmIZmu7EY74
Notes: The most popularly elected president in the history of America denied live chat, turned off comments, and unlisted the video.
- Was video unlisted due to downvotes? --> President Biden received +81M votes, which indicates he's the most popular president ever elected in the history of America. What conceivable reason could there be to unlist, effectively hiding, his inauguration video?
- Possible it was unlisted due to trolling? --> Not our place to explain why 40K people downvoted the video. But to date, only 10% of the views were downvotes. So it's hard to believe a troll army was involved.
- Possible it was unlisted due to lack of upvotes? --> I think the ratio of upvotes and downvotes is telling.
- Need to make apropopriate PR queries.